Corded Honeycomb Blind
Corded Honeycomb Blinds operate by pulling a cord at an angle to release the cleat mechanism and drop the blind. To raise the blind the cord is pulled down and the cleat mechanism holds the blind in place. All blinds come with S cleats to be fixed on the wall and breakaway cord mechanisms for child safety. Light Filtering Honeycomb is semi-opaque, it allows an element of light to softly filter through but keeps out unwanted UV Rays and provides total privacy. Available in a variety of colours & pleat sizes.
Please note image / colours shown are for visual reference only and not an exact representation as colours can vary on different screens.
Colour sample chips are available on request - please call 0207 751 0937
- Wide choice of colours available to match interiors
- Cleat mechanism
- Additional insulation & temperature control
- Bottom-up functionality
- Available in a range of cell sizes
- Blind retreats into neat top stack
- Can be integrated behind shutters