We currently offer 6 shutter materials.
- Antigua – Our most popular range due to its quality and cost! Antigua is our entry level MDF product. Available in 9 different shades.
- Bermuda – Crafted from a blend of MDF and ABS plastic, available in 23 paint colours, they are a highly durable lightweight shutter option making them a great choice for large windows.
- Cuba – Our entry-level hardwood shutter manufactured from a mix of sustainable hardwood panels, but with a MDF frame. Due to the hardwood panels it is a lighter weight option than a purely MDF shutter, making it versatile & practical whilst also affordable for a hardwood product. Available in 23 colours.
- Fiji – Crafted from the highest quality & sustainably sourced hardwoods and are excellent at keeping homes cool in the summer months and warm in the winter. Incredibly lightweight they are well suited for large or more complicated shaped windows. Available in an outstanding array of colours and wood stains so that the natural grain of the wood can be visible
- Java – Java ABS shutters are 100% water resistant. This feature makes them perfect for bathrooms and kitchens where the shutters may be subject to condensation and wet conditions. ABS, is a lightweight hardwearing plastic, a much more elegant material than vinyl, often used for manufacturing cheaper shutters.
- Solid raised – Often seen as a more classic and traditional look, solid panels are designed without louvres and privacy and light is controlled entirely by opening and closing the panels. Made using the highest quality hardwood they are beautifully crafted and create a simple and stylish look.